Trailer Hitches Tooth Bars Snowplows Under Armor Backhoe Thumb Pallet/Brush Forks Bucket Hooks Loader/Backhoe Dollies Sprayers/Carryalls Hydraulic Pressure Testers Bucket Expanders Work Lights
What Fits My Tractor?
Backhoe Storage Dolly Quick On Pallet/Brush Forks Quick-On Bucket Hooks JD260 Backhoe Storage Dolly Piranha Tooth Bar ALL Kubota BX Series Quick-On Receiver Hitch Kubota BX1850, 1860, 1870,... Quick-On Receiver Hitch Kubota BX1500, 1800, 1830,... Quick-On Receiver Hitch John Deere 1 Series, ALL Hydraulic Pressure Test & Adjust Kit Kubota BX... Under Armor Kubota BX1850, 1860, 1870, 2350, 2360,...
Welcome to BXpanded
Products designed to expand the capabilities of Compact and Sub-compact tractors.
The use of most Sub Compact and the smaller Compact Utility Tractors is much different than the use of larger Agricultural type tractors. Most are owned by Property Owners with Estate sized properties of 1 to 5 or more acres, or by professional landscapers. They have widely varied projects and seldom need the same attachment for more than a few hours at a time. These owners have limited time to work on their projects and time spent changing attachments is valuable time wasted. Implement storage is a concern as well. Few have storage buildings for their implements and even fewer wish to leave them to the ravages of the weather. Most of these tractors can use “full sized” implements, but in most cases, the implement’s size and weight is far overmatched for the need and can consume too much of the capacity of the tractor. These full sized implements are far too large and heavy for storage in the average garage and can be difficult to transport to the jobsite. Quite understandably, most of these tractor owners take great pride in their “Mighty Midgets” and most would prefer not to make significant and unsightly modifications to their expensive machine.
The BXpanded line of accessories is designed specifically to expand the capabilities of smaller tractors. They are designed to be extremely easy and quick to install with no or minimal modifications to the tractor. Many require no tools. In almost all cases, no welding is required and drilling of any tractor component is avoided when practical. Several of these accessories are hardworking implements. Others are accessories that make the time on the tractor more productive, safer or more convenient. Wherever appropriate, the device will be strong but light enough and compact enough for easy storage and transport.
- Provide a device that expands the capabilities of your tractor. After all, without attachments the tractor is just a slow, noisy, Golf Cart!
- Provide a device that installs with little or no modification to your machine. No welding, no drilling when possible. Initially installs in minutes.
- Provide a device that is compact and easily stored and transported.
- Provide a device that can be removed or reinstalled in seconds, preferably without tools.
- Provide a device that functionally matches the property size. (No 900 lbs capacity spreader for a 2 acre lawn.)
- Provide a device that matches the tractor’s capabilities. (No 500 lb grapple for use on a 600 lbs capacity front end loader.)
|Your cart is currently empty|