BXpanded Skid Steer Quick Attach (SSQA) 72 Inch Snow Plow
Attaches directly to your standard skid steer quick attach in place of your bucket. Includes all necessary hardware for assembly and installation.
Benefits of this system:
- Fits any loader with a standard skid steer quick attach installed on the loader.
- Installs in seconds with no tools or modifications to your tractor or loader.
- Blade floats independently of the loader arms and skid steer quick attach keeping that weight on the tractor and off the surface and plow. By keeping additional weight, especially weight with leverage over the front wheels, on the tractor the ability to steer is dramatically improved. This also prevents unnecessary wear to your surface and plow.
- The angle of attack of the blade can be changed by manipulation of the loader.
- The mount includes a 2" receiver hitch rated for 750lb tongue weight for use when not plowing, simply unpin the plow frame
- Weight with skid shoe option: 291 lbs. Ships in 4 packages via UPS/FedEx to your door, no liftgate required. Ships free to contiguous USA.
- Blade size: 72" wide, approximately 21" high
- Angle range: 0, 15 or 30 degrees left and right.
- Moldboard thickness: 10GA (.135") steel,
- Cutting edge: Replaceable, 3/8" thick steel
- Trip springs: Full size 2-1/4" coil dia springs and forged eye bolts
- Heavy duty cast skid shoes available
- Standard color is Charcoal Gray, other colors available.
- Wheeled Storage Dolly (cart) is available to make storage and installation a breeze.